Wednesday, August 29, 2007
I've still got a few con sketches from Chicago to post but I figured I'd break things up a bit, and maybe add a bit of color to the ol' blog here, with this odd Daredevil piece.
It was really just an experiment to see how loose I could get with my inks and still make them read-able. Not to mention give me a little break from sequential work for an hour or so:) It seemed fairly successful in just the B&W line art but almost as soon as it was finished I began to wonder how in the world anyone could color something this loose and have it make any sense at all... so I went ahead and added a bit of marker to try to solidify things a bit. I'm actually pretty happy with how this one turned out all things considered